Friday, August 8, 2008

Friday Flea Market

First up we have a lovely Tea Pot brand new never been used. It was purchased for a cafe that never opened. I do have 2 of these. I am selling it for AU$9.50 plus postage. Pick up is welcome:)

The tea pot is Australian made and holds around 6 o 7 cups depending on the size of your tea cups I used a standard tea cup to measure and got 61/2 cups that were full to the brim.If you are interested in this one leave a comment after this post or email me at beksshabbydreams@hotmail.com.






Second I have a little bell. I am selling this for AU $4 plus postage. Pick up is welcome:)
If you are interested in this one leave a comment after this post or email me at beksshabbydreams@hotmail.com.


1 comment:

Joanne Kennedy said...

Your things are beautiful. I hope that someday you will offer those pretty little cupcake liners or holders or whatever they are called, that you showed on your other blog. Those are beautiful and we don't have anything like those in USA that I've seen. I would love to have some.

Hugs,
Joanne